Watch: 30 dead, 94 injured in Turkey wedding blast
Text updated Sunday 6.32 am - A bomb attack targeting an outdoor wedding party in south-eastern Turkey killed at least 30 people and wounded 94 others.
Deputy prime minister Mehmet Simsek said the "barbaric" attack in the city of Gaziantep, near the border with Syria last night, appeared to be a suicide bombing.
Other officials said it could have been the carried out by either Kurdish militants or Islamic State group extremists.
Photos taken after the explosion showed several bodies covered with white sheets as a crowd gathered nearby.
Turkey has been rocked by a wave of attacks in the past year that have either been claimed by Kurdish militants linked to the outlawed Kurdistan Workers' Party - known by its acronym PKK - or were blamed on IS.
In June, suspected IS militants attacked Istanbul's main airport with guns and bombs, killing 44 people.
The attack comes as the country is still reeling from last month's failed coup attempt, which the government has blamed on US-based Muslim cleric Fethullah Gulen and his followers.
Earlier this week, a string of bombings blamed on the PKK that targeted police and soldiers killed at least a dozen people. A fragile, two-year peace process...