Antonio Banderas Suffered Heart Attack In January, Says He’s Doing Fine
Antonio Banderas recently revealed that he suffered from a heart attack in January, but said that he has already recovered.
Over the weekend, the actor attended a film festival in Spain where he shared details about what happened to him earlier this year. “I suffered a heart attack on Jan. 26, but it wasn’t serious and hasn’t caused any damage,” he said. According to the Associated Press (via People), the actor underwent a procedure to introduce three stents in his arteries.