Check out the weigh-in results for UFC Fight Night 196, which is headlined by Paulo Costa vs. Marvin Vettori.
LAS VEGAS – MMA Junkie was on scene and reporting live from Friday’s official UFC Fight Night 196 weigh-ins, where all 28 fighters made weight without issue – even if they didn’t all do it in the divisions that were expected at the start of the week.
The weigh-ins took place at the UFC Apex in Las Vegas. The same venue hosts Saturday’s card, which streams on ESPN+.
Among those weighing in were Paulo Costa (13-1 MMA, 5-1 UFC) and Marvin Vettori (17-4-1 MMA, 7-3-1 UFC), who meet in the main event originally scheduled for middleweight but was changed to a 195-pound catchweight after Costa admitted he was very heavy on Wednesday, and then later moved again to 205 pounds
The full UFC Fight Night 196 weigh-in results include:
MAIN CARD (ESPN+, 4 p.m. ET)
- Paulo Costa (204.5) vs. Marvin Vettori (204)
- Grant Dawson (156) vs. Ricky Glenn (155.5)
- Jessica-Rose Clark (135.5) vs. Joselyne Edwards (134.5)
- Alex Caceres (146) vs. Seungwoo Choi (145.5)
- Dwight Grant (170) vs. Francisco Trinaldo (169.5)
- Nicolae Negumereanu (204.5) vs. Ike Villanueva (205)
PRELIMINARY CARD (ESPN+, 1 p.m. ET)
- Jun Yong Park (185.5) vs. Gregory Rodrigues (185.5)
- Mason Jones (156) vs. David Onama (153.5)
- Maria Oliveira (115) vs. Tabatha Ricci (115)
- Jamie Pickett (184.5) vs. Laureano Staropoli (185.5)
- Jai Herbert (155) vs. Khama Worthy (155)
- Daniel da Silva (125) vs. Jeff Molina (125)
- Randa Markos (115) vs. Livinha Souza (115)
- Zviad Lazishvili (135) vs. Jonathan Martinez (135)