THERE’S a little-known trick that will mean Primark shoppers can skip the queue in some stores.
Busy Primark stores often have long queues which can leave shoppers waiting for a while.
Luckily for some shoppers, Primark’s new click & collect scheme will mean they can avoid queues and head straight to the till.
Customers will be able to pick up their orders for a dedicated desk on second floor.
And what’s more is that shoppers will also be able to pay for any other items they have picked up in store at this desk – this means they can skip the main queue.
Read More in shopping
Currently, the trial only includes kids toys, clothing and nursery ranges.
But the retail giant said around 2,000 items from its kids range will be available to order.
Plus hundreds of new items and exclusive ranges will be available exclusively to click and collect customers.
This includes new items from Primark’s Disney range, and larger items of nursery decor and kids toys.
Most read in Money
Shoppers can currently only make use of the scheme in 25 Primark stores.
Here’s the full list:
- Birkenhead, Grange Road, CH41 6EA
- Blackburn, The Mall Blackburn, BB1 7JG
- Blackpool, Bank Hey Street, FY1 4RY
- Bolton, Crompton Place Shopping, BL1 1EA
- Broughton, Broughton Shopping Park, CH4 0DE
- Burnley, Charter Walk Shopping Centre, BB11 1BB
- Bury, The Rock Shopping Centre, BL9 0ND
- Carlisle, English Street, CA3 8NX
- Chester, Foregate Street, CH1 1HA
- Huddersfield, New Street, HD1 2TR
- Lancaster, Marketgate Shopping Centre, LA1 1JF
- Liverpool, Church Street, L1 3AY
- Llandudno, Parc Llandudno Retail Park, LL30 1PX
- Manchester, Market Street, M1 1WA
- Manchester, The Trafford Centre, M17 8AS
- Oldham, Market Place, OL1 3AB
- Preston, Fishergate Shopping Centre, PR1 8HJ
- Sheffield, Meadowhall, S9 1ER
- Sheffield, The Moor, S1 4PA
- Southport, Chapel Street, PR8 1AE
- Stockport, Chestergate, SK1 1NT
- Wallasey, Cherry Tree Shopping Centre, CH44 5TL
- Warrington, Golden Square, WA1 1QB
- Wigan, Standishgate, WN1 1UP
- Wrexham, Regent Street, LL11 1RY
We also got a peek inside Primark’s new vintage section, where shoppers can get designer clothes for as little as £20.
Today, Primark revealed that it will be opening four new stores in a £140 million investment plan.
The new stores will be located in Bury St Edmunds, Craigavon, Salisbury and Teesside Park.
Read More on The Sun
Primark is also relocating its shops to better spots in Bradford and High Wycombe.
The investments will boost its UK selling space by 160,000 square foot and create at least 850 new jobs.